Corporate Packages

brewers_haven (7)If you are planning a special corporate event, whether to launch a brand new company or product, hold a client appreciation evening, or to reward your employees for a job well done, the right wine pairing with an excellent meal is paramount to a successful evening.

Whatever the event, Brewer’s Haven will find the right corporate package for you!

 Did you know?

A Special Occasion Permit (SOP) is required if you are planning to sell or serve alcohol at special occasions, such as weddings, charity fundraisers and receptions. An SOP is needed any time alcohol is offered for sale or served anywhere other than in a licensed establishment or a private place (for example, a private office or a residence).

For details on how to obtain your SOP Permit visit:

x Shield Logo
This Site Is Protected By
The Shield →